Have you guys done any of these clothing subscription boxes before? They’re pretty cool as a once in a while thing or if you have a special occasion coming up! I did Stitch Fix about five years ago and got some really pretty pieces that I still have today. So a few weeks ago I saw a promo for Daily Look on Instagram (they always get me with those ads!) where the style fee was knocked down from 40 dollars to 20 and you could still get the same number of items to try out (anywhere from 8-12). Keep reading to see what came in my DL box and my thoughts on why it might or might not be worth it to give it a try yourself.
What I Liked the Best:
- Someone else took the time to find clothes tailored to my body shape. I have a hard time finding blazers, for instance, and the one in my box fits perfectly.
- Shipping both ways is free and the box comes with an adhesive return label. I appreciate this so much because it’s so annoying to go through a whole process online to get your label, print it, tape it, and ship it in the 5-day window…call me lazy but this just makes me more apt to try the subscription again in the future.
- The quality of the pieces if what would make this worthwhile if that’s something you prioritize when shopping. The sweaters are so soft but have structure enough to be worn day or night. The 7 For Mankind jeans are quality high-rise, non-distressed denim with a little stretch and a comfortable ankle length. I’ve never actually tried on jeans in this price point and I get it.
- 7 For All Mankind High-Rise Skinny Ankle jeans (mine were in a size 27 and I’m 5’1)
- Vero Moda Black Funnel Neck Textured Sweater currently sold out in black on Nordstrom but on sale here in off-white. Mine was in a size extra small.
- Vero Moda Poilu Rollneck in off-white (currently on sale for 40 dollars)
- Similar dress (I actually like this one better and it’s much cheaper!) to the WAYF Chelsea Ruffle Tiered Floral Dress. This one from ASOS is also really cute.
- Daniel Rainn Short Sleeve High Neck top
- It looks like that yellow Gilli boat neck top I love and the Cara Tuxedo blazer are Daily Look exclusives. I’ll keep searching around for them. In the meantime, this one is similar for the Gilli top!
Check out my stories on Instagram (@cobbleandbrick) if you’re interested in seeing these pieces a little more closely! Thanks so much for reading!